Yesterday I shared our Vivid Hue Valentine's Day Gift Guide for Women and Kids.
Today, I wanted to review a few products that we have in stock that would be perfect for the special man in your life.
1. Best Day Tie Clip $16.Though your man may not need to wear a tie every day of his life, when he does, he can stylishly keep it in place with this brass tie clip.
2. Do Something Pocket Knife $20My husband has this knife and I swear I ask to borrow it about 3 times a week. It's made of stainless steel and has four extremely useful tools--a corkscrew, large blade, bottle and can opener, and screwdriver.
3. Premium Wine Gift Accessory $54This is a single wine bottle gift box made in cherry finish with a pour spout, bottle stopper, corkscrew and drip ring. You supply the perfect bottle of wine. Any wine connoisseur will appreciate the presentation and the tools. The box is securely padded to guarantee protection for that special bottle of wine.
4. Gentleman Soap Set $18These handcrafted authentic soaps are in the style of fine 18th century toiletries. They are environmentally sensitive, made with vegetable oils and free of animal testing. Wrapper is printed with soy based inks on post consumer recycled paper. Made with Organic Oatmeal.
5. Gin and Titonic $12This is sure to be a conversation piece at a party. Made of synthetic rubber, this ice cube tray makes four Titanic ocean liners and four icebergs. Great for mixed drinks.
6. 4 Piece Gift Set $37
Do you see a theme here? Not to suggest that every man loves wine, but when they do, they appreciate fine wine accessories. This box offers a black wood finish corkscrew, bottle stopper, drip ring and pour spout.